Applicants to National Dental Academy must provide a copy of their high school diploma or proof of high school equivalency test (GED/HSED), along with official transcript(s). To succeed in NDA’s dental assisting course, applicants must possess basic computer skills as well as sufficient knowledge of the English language.
National Dental Academy does not currently provide approved Continuing Education Credits, nor do we accept Advanced Standings for previous education and training to put toward NDA dental assistant training programs.
Paying for Your Education
Are you wondering how you’ll be able to pay for National Dental Academy’s dental assisting program? Please visit our Financial page for more information, including the cost of tuition, a list of everything tuition covers, and payment options that are available to help make your dental assistant training as affordable as possible.
National Dental Academy’s application process has two easy steps:
- Fill out our secure electronic enrollment form (below)
- Tuition is due either in part or in full upon enrollment, unless other payment arrangements have been made with us.
- The financial commitment required to formally hold one of our nine spots in class is $1500 at the time of registration.
- If you have questions about the deposit please call Admissions at (715)298-4447 ext.1.
- Please Contact us if you have any trouble with the application process. We are here to help you!