Finding a dental assisting program that fits your style, schedule, and goals is important. To a lot of students, budget concerns are a very important consideration. National Dental Academy’s streamlined 10-week curriculum allows for lower costs than 1-2 year long programs that can cost up to $15,000. In comparison, NDA’s tuition is affordable and we offer accommodating payment schedules as well as financing options to help you afford this investment in your future.
Tuition Financing can be the largest hurdle in any educational investment. Enhanced Patient Finance is pleased to be partnering with National Dental Academy to provide students with interest free options. Please call our Administrators: Lindsay or Bethany at (715) 298-4447 to get the details on Enhanced Patient Financing’s great offers!
National Dental Academy includes the following:
- Concepts in Dental Assisting Syllabus with course outline and lecture notes that are designed to minimize note taking and maximize learning
- All Laboratory Fees and Dental X-ray training are included in your tuition
- Use of the Modern Dental Assisting Course Textbook if desired (this is not a mandatory text for class but we do have it available)
- 10 Saturdays of classroom and dental assisting clinical instruction
- Use of all equipment, instrumentation, tools, and materials for NDA’s dental assisting training will be provided onsite at the National Dental Academy host dental office campus
- Employment advisory services, including resumé help, job interview pointers, and placement assistance to identify potential employers
- An opportunity for 10-15 hours of practical “on-the-job” dental assisting experience
- A Certificate of Achievement, dental assistant pin, and letter of recommendation will be awarded to students who have attained a 70% (passing) or above final course grade average
- 40 hours of Dental Assisting Lecture in a class of 7 students or LESS
- 40 hours of Hands-on Dental Assisting Lab Training in a class of 7 students or LESS
- USB on NDA Lanyard of each of the 10 lectures ($1297 Value)
- Bonus 11th Saturday (if needed) which includes CPR & First Aid Training – otherwise CPR will be done on Final Exam Day!
Traditional Payment Options
|1. Payment in Full||$4995|
|2. In - House Payment Plan||$1500 down at registration and three equal payments made class one, class three and class nine.|
|3. Financing Options||Please see below.|
We value your education and that is why we at National Dental Academy keep our class sizes extremely small. We believe in a hands-on, intimate learning environment for all of our students. Don’t get lost in a class of 30 students when you can be in a class of 5-7 students!
Everything you will need to complete your classes is included in your one-time fee of $4995 we do not a la carte portions of class, items needed to complete class, uniforms or textbooks. We have included everything in your tuition to just make life a little easier. Please give us a call if you have any questions about tuition, financing, schedules or the enrollment process. We are here to help you get through the process quickly and efficiently! (715) 298-4447 ext. 1 Lindsay
Need another option for financing? See Below.
Personal Loan through your local bank or credit union. This is by far the most popular financing option for students. Call your local financial institution and schedule an appointment with a Loan Officer to complete this process.
“No other investment yields as great a return as the investment in education. An educated workforce is the foundation of every community and the future of every economy.” – Brad Henry, American Politician
Enhance Patient Finance is National Dental Academy of Wisconsin’s #1 choice for educational lending.
Enhance Patient Finance is a full service healthcare lending company that offers financing to our students. Enhance Patient Finance can offer terms of 6 month deferred interest as well as 12, 36, 60 and 96 month extended options to help fit tuition into your budget. We realize that investing in your education is a big commitment so we’ve teamed up with Enhance Patient Finance to help!
Apply Online or call Enhance Patient Finance directly at (877)436-4262 and speaking with one of their amazing team members. They are open Monday through Saturday with late evening hours during the week.
Single Parent? Dislocated Worker? Struggling to make a better future for yourself and your family?
Contact your local Job Center – they have programs in place to help people who are struggling to ‘Brighten their Future’ by providing programs that assist in Tuition cost. They may be able to help you with a portion of your tuition or even the full amount. The people at the job center are amazing at helping provide opportunities for those who need it!
Programs that can help are FSET Training and WIOA
Visit the WI Job Centers on the web at www.wisconsinjobcenter.org or call your local Job Center!
Flexxbuy’s vocational school and educational consumer financing platform will provide students and their parents payment options beyond traditional sources. Are you looking for a way to go back to school but are worried about the finances? Now you can. With FLEXXBUY’s innovative financial solutions, we can offer prospective students alternative ways to pay. Click here to see if you qualify: http://nationaldentalacademy.flexxbuy.com
Considering education or training opportunities? Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) | Financial assistance for approved training programs is available to eligible participants under the U.S. Department of Labor’s Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. Talk to a WorkSmart Network representative to see if you’re eligible for financial assistance for training under WIOA.
Lending Tree.com is another financing option that we recommend for students who may not have the best credit scores. Lending Tree.com will help find a network of lenders who may be able to accommodate you in your search for financing options. We recommend getting a co-signer with good credit if you choose this option.