Finding a dental assisting program that fits your style, schedule, and goals is important. To a lot of students, budget concerns are a very important consideration. National Dental Academy’s streamlined 10-week curriculum allows for lower costs than 1-2 year long programs that can cost up to $15,000. In comparison, NDA’s tuition is affordable and we offer accommodating payment schedules as well as financing options to help you afford this investment in your future.
Tuition Includes Everything
Everything you will need to complete your classes is included in your one-time fee of $4995 we do not a la carte portions of class, items needed to complete class, uniforms or textbooks. We have included everything in your tuition to just make life a little easier. Please give us a call if you have any questions about tuition, financing, schedules or the enrollment process. We are here to help you get through the process quickly and efficiently! (715) 298-4447 ext. 1 for enrollment questions.
- Dental Assisting Syllabus with course outline and lecture notes that are designed to minimize note taking and maximize learning
- All Laboratory Fees and Dental X-ray training are included in your tuition
- Use of the Modern Dental Assisting Course Textbook if desired (this is not a mandatory text for class but we do have it available)
- 10 Saturdays of classroom and dental assisting clinical instruction
- Use of all equipment, instrumentation, tools, and materials for NDA’s dental assisting training will be provided onsite at the National Dental Academy host dental office campus
- Employment advisory services, including resumé help, job interview pointers, and placement assistance to identify potential employers
- An opportunity for 10-15 hours of practical “on-the-job” dental assisting experience through our Job Shadow program
- WI State Approved Certificate in Dental Assisting, dental assistant pin, and letter of recommendation will be awarded to students who have attained a 70% (passing) or above final course grade average
- 40 hours of Dental Assisting Lecture in a class of 9 students or LESS
- 40 hours of Hands-on Dental Assisting Lab Training in a class of 9 students or LESS
- Full access to Google Classroom materials for the course
- BLS/CPR for the Healthcare Provider Certification (2-year)
Traditional Payment Options
Job Center of Wisconsin
The National Dental Academy is on the approved training list for grant programs such as the WIOA program and FSET funding administered through the local job center.
Enhanced Patient Financing
Tuition Financing can be the largest hurdle in any educational investment. We are pleased to partner with Enhanced Patient Finance to provide students with interest free options for tuition repayment. Please call our Admissions Team at (715) 298-4447 to get the details on Enhanced Patient Financing’s great offers!